Printing POS materials, the highest quality packaging or printing other materials to support the creation of a customer brand that meets high standards is our everyday life.
Fifty years of tradition in the knowledge of printing techniques allowed us to think carefully about the selection of modern printing equipment. However, the most important are people. Our team of experienced machine operators guarantees the highest print quality.
Long-term presence on the printing market, continuous improvement of staff and investment in new technologies allow us to professionally meet the expectations of even the most demanding customers.
We specialize in offset printing. We print on machines:
- Heidelberg Speedmaster B1 format (5 colors + varnish)
- Shinohara B2 format (4 colors + varnish)
- Shinohara 74IIP B2 format (2 colors)
UV LED Print
LARGE FORMAT PRINTER SWISSQPRINT NYALA 3 LED
From now on, we provide our clients with an unbelievably wide range of printing opportunities, thanks to the large-format UV LED printer from the Swiss brand swissQprint.
Working surface 3.2 x 2 m provides a wide range of applications. It can cope as well with any standard material, as with unusual substrates up to 5 cm thick. It allows to create amazing productions that enable our customers to stand out from the crowd.
Thanks to inks approved for printing on toys, optimized for rigid and flexible substrates, both for internal and external applications, allow us to bring alive the most creative ideas of our clients.
- various materials up to 5 cm of height (like Plexiglass, plywood, furniture board, Dibond, glass, polycarbonate, paper, cardboard, etc.)
- high-quality print (prints font size of even 1 point)
- varnish (various print finishes)
- structural printing
- lens printing
- multilayer printing
- Brail alphabet
- inks meeting the EN 71-3 requirements
- roller print
- interior design elements, for example – printing on glass (partition walls, kitchen glass splashbacks), furniture fronts, wallpapers, canvas, etc.
- signage in the spaces of the HoReCa industry
- calendars books printed on the cover in full format
- paintings on wood / MDF with a structure effect
- display elements with a lenticular printing (shop windows, set design elements, etc.)
- details of standard POS materials, like original stand header
- and others